In our company, many of our tickets are opened by our Customer Service team on behalf of customers if they need to escalate the resolution to the IT staff.
When the IT Staff resolves the ticket, it goes back to the Customer Service person who opened it so they can verify the resolution and close the ticket. This might require reaching back out to the customer to verify it is fixed. If not, the ticket is re-opened.
The Resolved status tickets don't show automatically in the the portal since the portal defaults to Open tickets only. I don't want to show all Resolved and Closed tickets either because that gets to be too much to manage as some tickets take longer than others to resolve.
It doesn't appear that I can get the Resolved status to show in the portal, even if I change the category of that status to In Process instead of Done.
Is there any way that I am missing to modify the portal to show open and resolved tickets? Is my only option to modify the workflow and create another status prior to resolved that will return the ticket to the reporter?