Hello
I have a JSM project in Jira cloud.
I already have a portal for the JSM project.
Is it possible to create multiple portals for a single JSM project?
If yes can you please let me know how to do it.
Thanks
Abe
@AbrahamA -
Unfortunately, it is not possible unless only if you have "Enterprise" subscription where you can create multi-sites setup.
By default, there is one portal for your site. You can have multiple projects hosted within the same portal.
One project also cannot exist in multiple portals.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
We have enterprise subscription.
I am looking for steps to create new portal please for same JSM project
I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for assistance. It is my understanding that a same project cannot be hosted among different sites (portals). However, I could be wrong.
Best,, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.