Hi, everyone.
I'm looking for anyone who's a Jira project management power user to help me figure out some things on the PM side. I'm looking at more of a traditional PM model with RAID logs and status reports.
Help?
Thanks!!
Kristy
Hi @Kristy Tupper welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You could create a RAID company-managed project in Jira Work Management with the following issue types:
Create a custom field for Impact and use the system field Priority
The system field Assignee is the Owner.
Then use the List View to track your log.
Wow! Thank you. Let me figure out what all that means.
Let me know if you need help, you can reach me at najm.polaris@gmail.com. I can help you set it up.
Does anyone have any general suggestions on traditional project management in Jira? Status reporting? We also use Confluence but I'd like a way to auto generate something (similar to ServiceNow if you've ever used their ITBM tool).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.