Hi,
Thanks in advance,
I want to convert Kanban Project to Scrum Project,
we can do by changing Boards but my question is will Scrum Board (Newly Created) appears in Kanban Project.
Regards,
CVSai
Hi @chakravarthysai mateti I think it is not possible to change the board type. You have to create a new scrum board by issue filter.Although you created the project as a Kanban it is very simple to add a Scrum board to it. A project can use both Kanban and Scrum views at the same time.You can use the same filter query to create the Scrum board.Regards,Sushant Verma
Thank you on your Response ,
Do we have any Process to change Kanban Project to Scrum Project not by Boards that I mean Changing entire Projects ,
@chakravarthysai mateti If you are a site admin, you can try to change the project type.
Else, You need make a new project and port the issues.Regards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.