Hello all,
I am using the "create issues from mails" feature.
The original mails contain some non important text and the important stuff is attached as .eml file. When creating an issue from this kind of mail, the attachment is being actually attached to the issue. So far so good. But when looking at the eml file, there is a lot of header stuff going on, when in fact, the agents want to see the mail as they do in outlook.

I noticed a coworker is using Jira Cloud Addon for Outlook, which creates also tickets from mails when triggered. The mail is being attached in another way, which makes it far more easy for agents to work on the issues.

Is there any way to achieve something like the second example by just sending mails with an attachment to the connected mailbox in Jira? I was also thinking about using Powerautomate to achieve the wanted behavior, but I couldn't find the option to add attachments.