I need to setup a condition to allow transition if a datetime field (Planned start) greater than current time
@Lan Dang _Tyme_ -
For the condition, give "now()" a try. I would recommend that you need to use a validator instead of condition for the WF transition. Are you trying to prevent the transition to be completed or are you trying to hide the transition by using condition for the user?
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Joseph Chung Yin , I tried with "now()" but it didn't work. I'm trying to hide the transition base on the date time field. My idea is if the current time less than planed start it will show transition A and the current time greater than planned start, it will show transition B. Any way for me to do this?
I would recommend that you contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance on this built in condition setup.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph
Thank you for your advice @Joseph Chung Yin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.