Hi
we are using Jira cloud, when I creates the issue the mandatory fields should not come in the Create screen I need Mandatory fields Edit screen. please help me with the solution
Field configurations are to make fields mandatory upon creation.
If you want them required while editing you need to have a script or plugin that requires them when presented on the transition screen.
Hi @Vishnu Vardhan Chenna ,
In jira cloud you can mandatory the field in the project but you can't do it using different different screen. If you want to do it , Please remove that field from create screen then add that field in edit screen then make that field mandatory . It's a good suggestion .
Let me know , If you are facing any issues
does not work for me in Jira Cloud. When I made the field required, it automatically adds it in create view.
Hello, I have the same query. Is this possible with Scriptrunner behaviours?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.