I need an option of "Block Transition" in Components (new action) while working with automation.
See pictures below for better understanding -


Details -
I need to block transition based on few set of condition where it should affect issue transition only when defined conditions met.
In current scenario, I can design an automation rule with all the conditions specified. But When conditions are met then I only can transition the issue to specific status. Whereas I want to block the transition and send a mail or notification to the user asking to fulfil the required condition.
I can not fulfil my requirement with "Transition Issue" component available in Jira Automation. Because I have designed the workflow in a way where issues can not transition to their previous status until it is being re-opened by QA or any admin resets the status in case of any mistakes. And due to this my automation rule can not transition the issue to its previous status. Here I am blocked.
And yes I know we need to display an error message when we block any transition or simply I can open the desired field through help of screens and get the value entered by the user. but that option is available in workflow transition.
I don't have any option on workflow transition because if I will block the transition from there, It will affect entire issue type and in all scenarios.
Where as I want to block transition in few conditions and on certain issue types.
Worked with issue type scheme and screens too but unable to find out any solution.
If I can get an option to specify condition while editing workflow transition, that will also help or else if I can get an component "Block Transition" on new action will also resolve my problem.
Thanks,
Premdeep.