Hi all,
My new company has fairly hastily set up Jira in the last 12mths. I have little experience with Jira however as a team leader I'm throwing myself in and hoping to learn some things while improving how we use it.
The team functions like an MSP where our clients submit issues/changes etc. and we action them. Coming from Connectwise I'm missing being able to schedule tickets. Is this possible? If a customer submits a job and asks us to "call today at 10am to discuss and tomorrow at 11am to work on it" I currently see no way of scheduling that work on the ticket.
I've seen the "due date" option but this only allows selecting a single day (with no time) for the job to be completed. Ideally I'd like them to be able to plan their day out on a calendar/day schedule and be able to drag/reschedule any incomplete jobs to another day.
Is this possible?
Thanks!