Can someone please look at the enclosed Automation and let me know why does it not calculate the Start and Due date for linked issue. Automation runs successfully but Start and Due date are not populated and I don't get any value for them on audit log too.
Hello @Munir Patel
If you print into your Audit Log the value of your variable {{xDueDate}} do you get a value?
I think the first problem is that when you create that variable you need to be setting it to {{issue.duedate}}
@Trudy P Claspill thanks for the response.
The automation now runs giving values correctly but does only for one linked issue and if I add "refetch" then it runs for 10 subtasks and it stops after 10 giving loop message in audit.
I have like 14 subtasks that are linked under an issue and if I change the due date of one of the subtask I want to recalculate the start and the due dates of subsequent subtasks that are linked in sequence.
Please show the rule details since you have changed it and the Audit log for the rule execution that has the "loop message"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.