Hi,
I'm trying to mimic how Jira Data Center shows "Completed Sprints" (which is not actually a field) but shows in the Jira UI like below:
![2023-02-02 18_41_48-[TSP-23] As a user, I'd like a historical story to show in reports - DraftKings .png 2023-02-02 18_41_48-[TSP-23] As a user, I'd like a historical story to show in reports - DraftKings .png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/238008i23FAB93830A19D15/2023-02-02%2018_41_48-%5BTSP-23%5D%20As%20a%20user%2C%20I%27d%20like%20a%20historical%20story%20to%20show%20in%20reports%20-%20DraftKings%20.png)
I figured out how to get that to look the same (with exception of link to sprint, would be nice to get that part as well). However, when there is multiple sprints the UI shows it in this format:
![2023-02-02 18_43_26-[PLATDB-5608] [AWS] Training and courses - DraftKings Jira DC.png 2023-02-02 18_43_26-[PLATDB-5608] [AWS] Training and courses - DraftKings Jira DC.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/238010iF5C2DBFFC4040B54/2023-02-02%2018_43_26-%5BPLATDB-5608%5D%20%5BAWS%5D%20Training%20and%20courses%20-%20DraftKings%20Jira%20DC.png)
But the automation I write prints it like this:
![2023-02-02 18_44_26-[PLATDB-5608] [AWS] Training and courses - DraftKings Jira DC.png 2023-02-02 18_44_26-[PLATDB-5608] [AWS] Training and courses - DraftKings Jira DC.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/238011iD360E3BC521BA28A/2023-02-02%2018_44_26-%5BPLATDB-5608%5D%20%5BAWS%5D%20Training%20and%20courses%20-%20DraftKings%20Jira%20DC.png)
My JSON in Automation is configured like this at the moment:
{
"fields": {
"customfield_36808": "{{issue.fields.customfield_10100.name}} - ended {{issue.fields.customfield_10100.completeDate.format("dd/MMM/yyyy")}}"
}
}Any help in how I can get this to populate the way the Jira UI populates it would be greatly appreciated