I want to move my team managed project to company managed project but I want to know if it will erase my team managed project after the migration?In other words: does the migration copy or cut the issues from team managed project to company managed project.
Hi @Ashot Galstyan and welcome to the community!
You have a couple options:
Hi @Mark SegallThank you so much for your quick response. I just want to make sure that after moving the issues from the TMP to the CMP those issues will not be erased from the TMP. Will those issues be duplicated for the CMP or I will lose that data from the TMP?
If you perform a move option it will be removed from the TMP. If you want to keep a copy, I recommend option 2 from my last response.
I see. Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.