Hi all! I created a Kanban project as a Jira admin and did a bulk move (copy really) from one project to a brand new project where I want to make sure we can view all the Done tickets on our Kanban board but none are associated with a sprint,
I did manage to create a sprint and am now showing some tickets I selected for a sprint but we're not doing sprints just yet. I'm just trying to set up the board to show some sort of history including ALL the issues in the Backlog. There's a total of less than 250 tickets and it's important we have all the historical data as well as the open tickets which we want to assign to splints once I get the board configured.
Note: All; statuses from the previous project have been accounted for in my new project's workflow. The only difference between the projects is the workflow where I've added statuses.
Sorry for the lengthy explanation. I just wanted to explain my situation. Yes, I have been trying to research the topic as well as practicing on my own before asking my questions here. I couldn't find what I was looking for but maybe my wording isn't the right criteria which is why I'm now asking the board and you amazingly helpful participants. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN CONSIDERING HELPING.