We have to migrate to Confluence Cloud form server. We are a small company so we are trying to do it by ourselves.
Today I tried a test migration. At the beginning I had the error message: "we can't communicate with your server" but everything seemed to be working so I continued the migration.
After a while I noticed that the progress bar stayed the same at 66%. When I looked at the details I saw that some spaces where migrated successful - some other had the error message: "Failed to migrate space attachments confluence".
I figured there had to be a problem with the server connection so I stopped the test and wanted to start a new migration test.
Some people suggested for this problem to disable and enable the CCMA. (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/we-can-t-communicate-with-your-server-error-in-ccma-1108479896.html)
So I did this. Unfortunately now I can't enable it again with the error message: "An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information."
I ran the tool under "troubleshoot" but it told me that everything is ok in our instance. I tried to send our support zip to Atlassian but we are so small that we have the starter version and don't get access to support.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this problem? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm not a professional admin and doing this next to my normal workload.
Thank you very much!!