Any solution to import/migrate boards and sprints from one instance to other instance through CSV?
@Bhargavi Vasa
You can import tickets existing sprints according to this - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64501. You just need to know the sprint id you want to import to.
Are you looking to create the sprints on the fly too? If so, I don't believe that is possible via the csv route. I know the json importer can handle that!
Yes Iam trying to create sprints which are in the source instance to Target instance .
Could you please explain how JSON works in this case
Is it possible to create sprints in Target instance with same data( sprint name , start date ,end date ,sprint I'd ) as per source instance in target instance without mapping to issues
Here is information on the JSON importer works. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/importing-data-from-json-938847609.html
For sprint specific information, check out this post that contains some sprint specific information!
Thanks, Kian
Thanks for the documentation !
Could you please help me solving this scenario.
How to export all the sprints available in specific project through JSON and import the same sprints alone to target?
Tried with giving JQL Query in advanced search with giving sprint I'd but getting the issues specific to that sprint . My requirement is to get only sprint details and export the same details to Target. Do we have any chance to solve this ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.