Hi Guys,
I don't seem to find the copy project (in-built) function in Script Runner add-on. Is this available somewhere?
There is no built-in copy project.
You'll need to find one of the add-ons that can do it. There are several out there (see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=jira%20copy%20project ), but I tend to lean towards Script Runner (not surprisingly, as I've used it for years and now work with Jamie)
Hi Nic, thanks for responding. I corrected my question and made it specific.
Should be under add-ons -> Script Runner -> built-in scripts.
Is it not on the list? What do you get when you go to the list of built in scripts?
Nop, I don't see that script. Please note that I am using trial version of script runner and trial version of JIRA cloud if that has any effect. I see only "Bulk Fix Resolutions" and Copies custom field values to another field", and some how I am not able to attach a screenshot here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.