I've encountered a roadblock in one of my automation workflows. Current setup of our board is we have a dev board (Board A) which contains all stories/tasks/sub-tasks/bugs for devs to work on and we link it to our product board (Board
so we can track which ones belong to a certain sprint.
Right now I am able to sum up story points on Board A natively, regardless if that's a parent or child. What I want to capture is to be able to roll-up whatever these sums are to the linked product ticket found in Board B. As an example:
Board A has:
Task 1 = 2 story points
Task 2 = 3 story points
Task 3 = 2 story points
Board B has:
Product Ticket 1 (Story) which links Task 1 and 2 from Board A.
Ideal Result: Product Ticket 1's story points should automatically be filled up as 5.