We have a product which has 4 components.
I have a Kanban board for each component and have created fix versions for the next and further upcoming versions for each component, for example:
Project Y - Component 1 - Component 1 Version 2.12, Component 1 version 2.13
Project Y - Component 2 - Component 2 Version 3.2, Component 2 Version 3.3
What I’d like to do is colour certain cards on the board based on which version they’ll be in. For example, cards in Component 1 Version 2.12 are green, cards in any further versions, such as Component 1 version 2.13, are blue.
I cannot currently find a way to do this, only to make all cards one colour, I think the components and all of them being in one project is the tricky part, but I can’t change this.
The current, not working, 'solution' is:
One colour with query - fixVersion is not EMPTY
Another colour with query - fixVersion is not EMPTY AND fixVersion > earliestUnreleasedVersion()
The 2nd one doesn't work because there are multiple unreleased versions across the components.
Can anyone help?