Hi,
I am new to a Service Desk project. It has 3 active workflows (for different issue types) with both Transition rules and Property rules. The Transition rules are understandable but the Property rules (with Key and Value) are more difficult. In only 1 active workflow there are 3 statuses with Properties with Key and Value. See below.
Status: (Picked up by first line) Work in Progress

Status: Approval Required

Status: Testing by customer

Questions:
1. There is no manual and no full list of Workflow Properties, if I read other posts on this subject, right?
2. If I search on Jira Help and Community I find some information about Workflow Properties and almost nothing (usefull) about the Workflow Property Approval. Is there anyone who knows where I can find more information about the Workflow Property Approval?
3. Even if I understand the Workflow Property Approval a little. How do I know that I have to use these 7 Property Keys, because I would definitely forget the last Property Key (which has no Property Value, where is it for?)?