Hi Team,
Suddenly our work item workflow has been changed to an incorrect one. Could you please advice where I could modify it again as it won't allow me already to update the workflow when it is being actively used.
Suddenly it became like above.It should be Selected for Development - In progress - On-hold - Done
One of your admins has edited the workflow. Only Jira admins can edit the workflows in company-managed projects, and the project admins in team-managed projects.
Look to the bottom left of the screen to see which type you are in (if nothing there, it's company managed)
You will now need to contact them and ask them to put your workflow back.
They may also have changed the name of your changed status. Again, you'll need them to put it back.
I have admin access, how I can put that back?
Go into the workflow that has been broken, edit it, and either re-associate the correct status with the step, or rename the "sales" status back to "Done".
Before you do this though, take a look at the last editor name on the workflow - you probably need to talk to them, because if you just do either of those two, it's probably going to break what they were doing with it.
They need a little bit more training in Jira admin, I suspect!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.