con el filtro
issue IN linkedIssues("issueKey") traigo todas las issues enlazadas a otra issue, ¿Cómo puedo buscar entre todas las issueKey de un proyecto.
Hola @Cesar Ortiz Salazar ,
Si desea refinar los resultados a un subconjunto del problema vinculado, agregue más criterios a su filtro.
¿Puede proporcionar más detalles sobre lo que desea lograr con este filtro?
---
Hello,
If you want to refine the results to a subset of the linked issue, add more criteria to your filter.
Can you provide more details on what you want to achieve with this filter?
Can I filter issues that are linked from two different projects? with filter issue IN linkedIssues("issueKey") I get all the issues linked to another issue, how can I search among all the issueKeys of a project.
Can I filter issues that are linked from two different projects?
with filter
issue IN linkedIssues("issueKey") I get all the issues linked to another issue, how can I search among all the issueKeys of a project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.