Hello all,
I'm trying to clone the summary, description, & attachment from an issue automatically. The summary works fine, however description & attachment fail.
I get the following error.
I've tried with the following setups
@[deleted]-
Have to check your target issue type screen setup include the Description and Attachment fields? This will be the first thing I check based on the audit message that you provided.
Can you also provide the triggering event information of your automation rule?
Once we obtained more information from you, we can assist you better.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Timothy,
Make sure that both fields are on the Create screen for the project you are cloning to.
Also, you might want to consider the Deep Clone app from the Atlassian Marketplace.
That worked!Thank you John, the issue was because the 'description' and 'attachment' fields weren't fields on the report. I've added them (but hidden them) and it works!
Great! Glad it is working for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.