I've been working on a rule in Jira for a very long time that updates the estimation counter for the old and new parent when the ticket changes parent (for Epic or for Story)
All works correctly
But today I have problem
In rule trigger - update of ticket
After that we need to check conditions
Go run case when sub-task change Story parent
Condition is match: it is sub-task and parent = story
After that I try to know ID of new parent by {{issue.parent.key}}

and previous parent by {{#changelog.parent}}{{fromString}}{{/}}

A week ago {{issue.parent.key}} return the value of the current parent
Now it returns the value of the previous parent like operation {{#changelog.parent}}{{fromString}}{{/}}
1) Is it okey?
I try to check smart value and create new manual rule for manual trigger for checking this smart value separate for sub-task


But in this rule - {{issue.parent.key}} return me current Story parent and {{#changelog.parent}}{{fromString}}{{/}} doesn't work
I dont understand what happen and why in first rule it work incorrectly and in secod rule part of this works, but other part doesn't work