Hi all;
I've been trying to learn how to configure my project which will be used by my small team of less than 10 people right now. I do have Jira Admin rights and trying to figure out if these complicated schemes and screens are necessary. My project workflow I is one which takes an epic, story, task and bug through our lifecycle of "to do", "in process", "Code Review", "Ready for Test", "In Test" and "Done" with some statuses added like "Failed" and "Won't Fix". However, each status do not need various screen types but I would like my Kanban board to reflect these statuses however, I can't seem to display these statuses on my Kanban board.
Any advice as to what I should be setting up?
I do know how to associate a workflow scheme to my workflow. I know how to publish my workflow. I've tried these and yet I don't see this workflow reflected on my Kanban board.
When I go to manually change my board settings, I see the message "unmapped statuses but not sure what I should be doing to map them. Screenshot below:
What else do you need to know?
