I am working within JIRA Software Cloud to understand how I can use Export/Import from one JIRA installation to another. After I have done the mapping from an exported sample to the potential JIRA Project, I do a validation. It describes the following error:
"Current JIRA settings allows you to create only 250 issues via single CSV file. Please check Advanced Settings to adjust this value."
Where can I find the Advanced Settings in my cloud instance to adjust this value? I have searched throughout the instance and cannot find anything that says "Advanced Settings" that allows this change to be made. Please advise.
I am also UNABLE to map from an exported ISSUE ID and STATUS to my inbound fields. These fields (ISSUE ID and STATUS) do not appear on the list as part of the mapping screen. Is there something special I need to do to allow this to happen?
Thanks for any help you might provide.