Hi Here,
I would like to update multiple workflows with the same postfunction. Is there any easy way to achieve instead of multiple attempts?
FYI this requirement is JSM cloud..
Thanks,
@Rama Krishna -
Welcome to the community. If your WFs are shared by multiple projects, then editing the WF will automatically push the changes to all the projects. However, if you have separate unique WFs for your projects, then you will have to update each one of them via the UI.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hey @Joseph Chung Yin , Thanks for your suggestion, but my workflow is not shared that is the reason I want to update in bulk, Is there is anyway to achieve this from using any plugins?
As far as I know, I am not aware of any add-on give you that functionality you wanted to achieved. Sorry.
Best, Joseph
Okay, will wait if someone else can add any other inputs here, Thanks for your response @Joseph Chung Yin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.