Has anyone seen this error and what does it mean?
You have no valid license for Content Viz. Please contact your Confluence administrator for more information.
Hello @Rob Shearer DISH
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
What were you trying to do when you got that message?
Content Viz is a third party app that can be added to a Confluence Cloud instance. Apparently the administrators of your instance added it to your instance, but have not paid to have a license for it. They will need to pay to get a license for it, or remove it from your instance.
Thanks @Trudy Claspill ! I think I can disregard this error message and not worry too much about it. It seems to have disappeared now.
Hi @Rob Shearer DISH
My name is Marin, and I am the CEO of Caelor. We developed the Content Viz app. Is there anything I can do for you?
How did you get the error message to disappear? I am seeing duplicative error messages of the same type and no way to dismiss the message or get rid of it and it now takes up half the screen on all confluence pages making any use of confluence very difficult.
@khanson do you mind if we jump in a call and solve the problem together. I want to understand why you have error messages? https://calendly.com/marinv/30min
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.