They never received the first email when their user account was setup?
That is what I am told. So is there a way to resend the invite? or do I need to delete set up again as a new user?
You could always change the password of the specific user if you're JIRA admin (or the admin of the external directory if you use one) and then manually send him a mail with her/his account data.
Hope that helps!
You can also (or even better, they can) click on the forgot password link, a new password will be generated and will be sent to them.
It doesn't help. The whole point of sending an invitation is so that they can set their own password.
same here, I created a user and they never received any email.
JIRA just told me they are going to implement this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-2296
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.