Hi,
I was working on a draft until Jan 27 and this morning it disapeared. I didn't delete it. It is not on the deleted section either. The ony file that are still there are the old drafts.
How can I retreive this file?
Thank you
Hi @Isabelle Tran, welcome to the community!
So you cannot find the draft anymore in your recent works but only see others/old drafts there?
There are two different options that I see from experience:
It's not like pages just vanish, so maybe you can recall what you did with that page the last time you were editing it. 🤔
Best, Max
Dear Max,
Thank you for your prompt answer.
Yes that is correct, I can only see old files and not the most recent one. I didn't publish it but I went to preview and edit again. That was the only thing I did.
It is not on the steps from your screen shot nor on the deleted sections either.
If I had pubished it. Wouldn't I see it as published? I should see it somewhere right?
I really don't understand why it's nowhere to be found. I alm super stressed because I had a lot written in this draft.
Thank you for you help;
Isabelle
In case I published it by mistake. Where can i see the published items?
You could have a look at the "Created by me" tab or search for the page title you gave it for starters. 👍🏽 Also look in the exact space where you started working on it.
I apologize for my late answer. Again, thank you very much for your support. I think there is somethign wrong with my set up because I don't find the pages you are showing on the screen shots. I just don't see the 3 dots to find the page history, I don't see how/ where I can see the published pages. I don't see all the options you are sharing with me.
How can I get in touch with their customer service on a free plan?
This file must be somewhere, either on the published or the deleted page that I can retrieve surely.
Thank you again Max.
Are you on holiday?
Would it be possible to have a call where I can share my screen with you or someone from Atlassian? Because with all honesty, I made the step by steps with my collegue and we don't see all what you are sharing on the screen shots. I am on a verge of a nervous breakdown as it is such an important file I worked on.
If Max is away, can someone else help?
Thank you very much Isabelle
Hey @Isabelle Tran
Can you provide me with an email address or way to contact you outside of the community?
Hi Max,
Sure
Thank you so much!!!
Best
Hi @Isabelle Tran
Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community. I created a support ticket on your behalf to look into the problem more.
Please check your email for a link to the ticket. To speed things along, visit the ticket from the Atlassian Customer portal, where you can approve Atlassian Support's access to your site. If you have trouble with that, please let us know in the ticket.
Take care, and we'll speak to you soon.
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.