Hi ,
I want to use jira Api of release and version into my own application.
Please advice .
regards
sumit
any specific API that you are using ??
Hi Sumit,
Welcome to the community!
Atlassian has a pretty good documentation that helps you on how to interact with Jira API.
You can use the API to build apps, script interactions with Jira, or develop any other type of integration. The page below documents the REST resources available in Jira Cloud, including the HTTP response codes and example requests and responses:
I hope it helps.
Kind regards,
Carlos
Thanks so much @carlosughini . I have gone through the documentation.
I can find and use API For particular Issue like
https://project-name.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/Key-id
This is working fine.
But I want API for release and version for a project and I am unable to find the same.
Having said that , I tried this in Postman:
https://project-name.atlassian.net/projects/KEY?rderField=RANK&selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin%3Arelease-page&status=released-unreleased
But this gives me HTML output . I want this as JSON output.
Please Advice.
@sumit bhardwaj
Can you take a look at these documents?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.