This may be a very dumb question and I apologize for my ignorance. I've created a workflow, but I created it AFTER I created my Issue Type schema, associated that schema, then I associated my workflow to my project after activating it.
But I was looking at my Kanban board and still my workflow is not reflected in my practice project and issues. But the issues themselves can be associated with newly added statuses from my created workflow.
I was wondering if I was doing things out of sequence as to the reason why I don't see the updated Kanban board. FYI, I did go into my Board settings and added appropriate columns matching those added statuses.
Any thoughts on what I can check or do you have further questions? Finally, do people check this community board over the weekend? I'm going to be working all weekend on configuring my development board or at least I hope to complete it by Monday morning for usage by my Dev team members.