Hello!
TL;DR: I need help creating an automation that takes the current Sprint name of an issue that has been moved to Done and inserts that value into another field.
I have some issues that went from one sprint to another. As a result, I'm having trouble generating reports on another platform indicating which issues were completed in each sprint.
For example, when exporting an issue from Jira to Google Sheets that has gone through three sprints, the Sprint field will look like this:
Sprint 1; Sprint 2; Sprint 3
I created a customizable field called Last sprint and tried to create an automation that is activated when moving an issue to Done and takes the value of the field Sprint and inserts this value in Last Sprint field, but in the end, it looked like this:
Sprint 1 Sprint 2, Sprint 3
Can anyone help me create an automation that takes only the current Sprint name of an issue and inserts that value in another field?