Hello!
I am working on automation with assets that for a certain request type created, a pool of watchers will be automatically watching the issue.
I have so made an asset with attributes "Request type name" and "Watchers", on my Jira automation, I take the lookup object with {{issue.Request Type.requestType.name}} to use it in a query and get the desired object.
It works and I get the Watchers of the object (Watchers are Person attribute with cardinality 0 to infinity) and using the action "Assign watchers" I'm able to put one user watcher of the issue with success.
However, if there is more than one Watchers it crashed with only a log message:
Manage watchers:
Error watching issues
So my question is: is there a specific way to provide a list of users to be watchers of an issue? or maybe kind of loops to provide the watchers one by one?
FYI: here is how I get my Watchers to attribute through the lookupObjects -> lookupObjects.Watchers.Jira User
Thanks in advance!