Hi folks - we are using JIRA Software on a Scrum board, company-managed project. I can't currently see what sprint a ticket is aligned with when I am in the ticket itself. I can see the aligned sprint on the scrum board, and through our dashboard filter results (using Rich Filters), but when the ticket is open, I don't see the aligned sprint mentioned in that window. I'm assuming I have to add the sprint field to the screens and screen schemes, but I want to do this correctly bc I do NOT want the sprint field to show when user is first creating a new ticket... I only want it to show in the ticket window after the ticket has been created. If not yet aligned with a sprint, I'd expect this field to show nul (or something like that).
Can you give me advice or direct me to some documentation so I don't head down the wrong path with this enhancement? Thank you!!