In the active sprint I am able to see stories and their sub-tasks. The sub-tasks then move across the board as work is done and then the task completed.I am trying to see the same thing for bugs where you are able to "expand the bug and see the subtasks which can then progress across the boardAt the moment I can only see the BUG and it moves across the board not it's sub-tasks.
many thanks
Hi @keith_flack
Please check you Board settings and set the Swimlanes as "Stories" if it's not set.
Board will then show the Bug and it's sub-tasks as below:
Thank you,Ashish
Thank you Ashish and this is already set which is why it is puzzling why the subtasks don't show on the bug.
Ashish - I found out the issue, I had set a filter on the board and that was excluding the bug subtasks. Your answer made me think about this more.
We can close this now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.