Dear all,
I usually work with tickets that have 30+ comments.
I can order the comments from '
' or '
'. In both cases, the 'Add Coment' is at the bottom of the page. If I want to reply to the conversation inside the ticket, I need to scroll to the bottom of the ticket or use the 'M' shortcut.
When I write my reply/comment I like to see the last comment in the ticket so that I can refer to something important or doublecheck to reply to all questions asked.
With the new workflow, I have 2 options:
1.
If I order comments by 'NewestFirst',
I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to make a comment, and every time scroll up to read the last comment = not user friendly
2.
If I order comments by 'OldestFirst', I have to scroll to the bottom of the page, load comments (10comments / click) and only then after 5 or 6 clicks I can see the last comment + window with 'add comment'

Is there a way to simplify this workflow?
I hope I made myself clear. It is not easy to describe what is bothering me with words, but I hope someone will understand my pain. 