Hi Team,
Is there any way to control group by field in custom chart controllable from slicer or filter?
Thanks,
Rahul bisht
Hi @RAHUL BISHT
Welcome to community!
When you say custom charts are you referring to the charts that come with the product? If so no not really
If you have a third party plugin like Rich Filters then yes for sure! Without knowing more about your instance though hard to say.
Best,Clark
Hi Clark,
Thanks for your responding. I am using Custom Charts By Old Street Solutions Ltd. I want to create slicer for weekly, monthly and yearly. I have created slicer using custom chart simple search but, when i am using that, filters are working properly but, i want to make charts also grouped by monthly when i click on month slicer and group weekly, when i click on weekly slicer.
Thanks in advance.
@RAHUL BISHT - are you using the Tabs on Simple Search... ??You can set-up the slicers in different ways using those:
https://ossapps.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CCFJ/pages/451739827/Simple+Search+Gadget
All Support is complementary, so if you're stuck, book a session:
https://ossapps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.