Hello all. I'm in the process of setting up a new Service Desk for ONE specific application. It seems that if I try to make use of any form that is associated with 'Logins and Accounts', then Jira is forcing the form to have a Multi-Dropdown that MUST have options that are NOT applicable to my need. There are 16 options, including 'Active Directory', 'Analytics and Reporting Service', etc. It seems that cannot be deleted, and/or it must have a LINKED JIRA FIELD to Components, which I also don't need or want.
How do people get around this issue?
Here is a screenshot of the fields I am talking about:

Another issue - if I try to create a form from scratch, I'm seeing where the application will allow me to choose previously defined fields, but why doesn't it allow me to just specify I want to put in a dropdown and specify my own choices within that dropdown?
Thanks for your insights...
Cole