Hi all, I'm new to the community and having used JIRA as a User for a while acting on individual issues, I am only just now doing admin type tasks with workflows and bulk changes.
I am currently using JIRA software in a project for document edits where a completed issue will have 3 files; a pdf and two .dot word template files for the versions pre and post change.
When an issue (doc) reaches the end of the worklow, prior to being DONE I need to transfer each final .dot file to a Windows folder. I have about 400 of these and wondering if there is an easy way to do this?
I did some reading and it seems there's no free way to have an attachment field to drag the final file into, and given I'm in enterprise getting this is just too complex to be feasible in the timeframe I'm working with.
Any help would be greatly appreciated to avoid doing these one by one from each issue.
Many thanks, Brendan