I need to link several tickets to one, I didn't find the way to do it using bulk change, and to chose one by one in the issue I want to link all is not an option due the number.
Can you guide me how to do that with out any add on?
Hi @Sofia Grunspan - You could create a one-time automation to do this:
This will iterate through all of the issues linking each to the target issue.
Hi! thanks for answer, I've tried what you suggested but It gives me this error. I've change the JQL an it still the same
Hmm - It may be having an issue with the Lookup Issues action outside the branch. Maybe try this...
Between the Lookup Issues action and the branch, add:
Then adjust your link issue action to use {{varTarget}} instead of {{lookupIssues}}
Let's see if that fixes it.
it worked!!! Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.