I had +100 lines in a Smart Checklist goes and then suddenly it all deleted and it shows as 'loading'. Any idea if there's the ability to restore what is no longer showing?
Hi, @genevieve
I hope @Olena Brazhko_TitanApps_ will be able to help you.
Hi there @Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_ and @Olena Brazhko_TitanApps_ - this is all I see in the history:
10:19 was when the list disappeared
Hi @genevieve
Nice to meet you! I'm sorry to hear this happened.
May I ask you to contact us via email and share additional information? This way our support and engineering teams will be able to investigate your case in detail and offer a solution.
Please send us an email to smartchecklist@railsware.com with the following:
We are looking forward to hearing back from you!
Cheers,
Olena
Thanks for giving us good information!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.