Hi All!!
I was wondering if there is anyway to link all issues in an epic in Project A into a specific Epic in Project B, using automation.
Does anybody know how to do that?
Thanks in advance,
Ro
Hi @Rosana Casilli - This could be possible, but I have a couple questions:
Hi @Mark Segall !! thanks for your quick response!
1. there are 100 issues
2. Right now I want to try to link all issues in an epic in project A to a specific Epic in project B
And for this specific Epic, is this something you're trying to dynamically identify or is this intended to be a one-time rule that will statically link all of the issues to a single Epic?
mmm maybe excecuted more than once to link issues that weren't there at the first run....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.