I can't restore an archived page. I am the owner of that page. I get the error you see in the attachment whenever I try this action.
Hey @Silviu Stanimir ,
I think this is due to a high activity within your instance with archiving! I'd suggest waiting for the queue to die down a little / attempt in a few hours!
If there are further problems, then certainly contact atlassian support as they can further assist! I hope the queues are sorted out soon for you
Kind Regards,
Ashley Hudson
There is related url https://jira.atlassian.com.rproxy.goskope.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-74727, probably it's useful.
We just ran into this...the owner tried for many hours (well, with many hours passing between attempts but no luck...admin tried and worked like a charm (just a few moments after the owners last attempt)...so that kinda feels like this is something else than the queue...(p.s. it has nothing to do with the issue above, the page was not moved)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.