I've made sure the project in question is empty with no repositories but when I press the delete button and I get a popup asking to confirm deletion and I press delete there as well nothing happens.
Hi @jade-armstrong
Please take a look at this post here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Cant-delete-Project-that-has-no-Repositories/qaq-p/1535991#:~:text=BitBucket%20no%20longer%20supports%20Mercurial,project%20itself%20cannot%20be%20deleted.
Is it possible that you were once had a mercurial repository? If yes, then this could be your problem.
Hi @jade-armstrong,
There is still a Mercurial repository in your workspace, as Alex mentioned, which is the reason why the project cannot be deleted.
I can delete this repo for you, so you can then delete the project, but I need your consent first. Please let me know if you would like me to proceed with the repo's deletion.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi there,
Thanks so much for the help, I would really appreciate it if you could go ahead and delete the repository.
All the best,
Jade
Thanks so much! I hadn't realized there was a repository hiding in there.
Hi Jade,
Can you try deleting the project now? The Mercurial repo has been removed from your workspace.
Thanks so much, I managed to delete it now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.