When viewing the issues list for a project, the column option in upper right is no longer visible. Therefore I can not customize the columns to display. Why!
Hello @Michael Mothersill
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I am not having the same experience. Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
Hi @Michael Mothersill
It seems you are seeing the issues in the project it self, to view see the columns option you need to switch into "Advanced Issue search" option.
It appears Atlassian has removed this option by default for new issue view. Even when looking at Advanced Issue search, that screen also does not show.
This is very user unfriendly.
I did find another post addressing this in which the workaround was to save the current view as a filter. Then reopen filter and now column options appear. There was no explanation as to why this change was made in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.