I am struggling to find the right JQL to write for a filter. I need a filter that gives me anything open, no matter when it was created, and anything that was closed last week or this week.
- If I run the report today (Wed Jan 25) I want to see issues created Jan 15th through today 25.
- If I run the report tomorrow it will be Jan 15 through the 26th
- If I run the report on the 30th it will be Jan 22 through the 30th
- If I run the report on Feb 3rd it will be Jann 22 through the 3rd.
I only want one query that I will never update. Any suggestions?
This is what I have and it appears to work but just not sure so wanted to verify.:
project = xxxx AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND status in (xxxx) AND created >= startOfWeek(-1w) ORDER BY created ASC, status DESC