I believe there is some sort of Bug in Jira on this "You are editing a draft workflow".
After almost one year that I have been modifying the same workflow without any issue, now I have this "unable to edit" error.
- Did you copy the original workflow?
- That was the first thing I did and despite that I cannot amend it as I like it. The copy procedure it is what I do every time I carry out a change.
- Is the workflow used?
- It is a copy of the original and it is not attached to any project.
To make it working, when REJECTED has this error, I have to transition it back to OPEN . . . . what?
Worse, another way to make it working, I have to "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" for all statuses . . . excuse me?
FYI . . . I had the same error message in a Team Managed Project aka Work Management. That should not have happened there, right? Thar error disappeared by discarding any change and redo the changes made it working.
To be honest I am now afraid that this problem will occur to the next 4 workflows changes I have requested to modify.
Is a solution to create brand-new workflows following the same pattern and increasing by +1 the naming convention? Maybe. I will reply if that works.
Anyone has a clue?