Hello, I created a Scrum/Kanban board for our sales team, and it seems the "Done" columns (win/loss) hide the issue from the board. I can still find them under the "issue" tab. I fixed the problem by changing the column types to "in progress."
So here are my questions:
1. I initially thought "To Do", "In Progress", and "Done" were just labels. It seems that there is more to them than that since when the columns are categorized as "Done" they seem to archive the issue in some way. I'm curious, what are the capabilities of categorizing columns that I am missing? There's clearly more to it than just a different name and color.
2. Is there a way for me to keep the "Done" categories from so called "archiving" or can I change something so that I have a better solution than what I explained above?
Thank you for taking time to read this it is greatly appreciated,
Luke