Hi,
I am trying to create a JQL query, that will bring back only tickets which were updated with a Comment during specific times.
So to test this I created a ticket and added a comment.
I then went to Advanced Search to create the JQL query - I am limiting it to tickets where Summary contains "test" (so it works only on my test tickets), commentedBy specific user (me in this case), and CommentedOn between start of day to 9am of the same day (12am-9am).
This is the first query:
summary ~ test AND commentedBy = ba5d1234-1234-1234-1234-afd1d0e61234 and (commentedOn >= startOfDay() AND commentedOn < startOfDay(9h))
Since my comments were after 9am the new ticket I commented on should not have been in the result, but it was.
The next test was like this -
summary ~ test AND commentedBy = ba5d1234-1234-1234-1234-afd1d0e61234 and (commentedOn >= '2023-01-25' AND commentedOn < '2023-01-25 09:00')
Basically the same, except I use specific datetime value, and I get same result.
All the comments I added to the ticket were done after 9am, so should not return in query.
Any ideas what exactly I am missing?
Let me know if you need additional info.