Hi all,
I have a number of scripted fields on my epic entity that roll up things like number of defects, story points etc. All scripts are running successfully and the data can be seen in Jira. I also have a confluence page with a table transform that looks at an epic filter will a number of those fields and I use sql to do some calculations on the data to display in confluence.
This page has worked previously, however now I am getting an error: Column does not exist: Key. When I look at what the table transformer is doing, the names of all custom fields are no longer available instead its the database field names like custom_field_12402. For other entities it works, so the only difference with the epic is that it has scripted fields.
Does anyone have any suggestions on why this has happened. Jira was upgraded the other day, but the filter, and the scripted fields look like they are working.
Thanks in advance.